Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Service in East Suffolk
East Suffolk CBT is a professional and effective private service that is considerate and respectful to the emotional needs of clients, is non-judgemental, sensitive and understanding in its approach to client’s difficulties.
- Individual face to face Therapy.
- Couples therapy.
- Group therapy.
- Telephone consultations.
- Skype if this would be more suitable to you.
- A discreet confidential service so clients feel safe and supported.
- A rapid access service so that clients don’t have to wait to start getting better.
- A comprehensive assessment identifying problems and initial goals.
- A choice of flexible treatment options to suit lifestyle preferences.
- Day time and evening appointments available, Mon-Fri between 8am-8pm. Saturday,8am-3pm.
- Highly qualified, accredited and experienced therapist.
- An initial free 15-minute consultation to give you the opportunity to see is CBT is suitable to you.
Referrals are also welcomed from GPs, private bodies and corporate clients.